- What writing assignments do you take?
- What is your process?
- How do you charge for your work?
- How long will it take for you to complete my project?
- What do you need to get started?
- I have a rush project. Can you do it?
- How can I contact you?
Please take a look at my services page to learn more about the typical writing projects that I work on. If you don’t see something that you’re interested in, please ask!
The process begins with a complementary one-hour consultation to discuss your needs. You will receive a customized project proposal that includes the timeline, fees and deliverables.
- Two rounds of revisions are included in every quote. Additional revisions may be charged at an hourly rate.
- A 50% deposit is required to begin the project, and full payment is required following completion. If the projected is cancelled during the writing phase, full payment of invested hours is required.
I typically charge a flat fee for projects so you can budget for the work you need. Since each project is customized to your specific needs, fees are established following a one-hour consultation.
Most projects take 2-3 weeks to complete. However, it depends on the scope of the project. Once we discuss your needs, I can provide a better idea of the timing.
A signed copy of the proposal plus 50% of the project fee
Try me. Give me an idea of what you need and I’ll let you know if I can meet your deadline. If not, I may be able to refer you to other copywriters. I will not accept a project if I cannot meet the deadline, so rest assured that you will have the copy you want by the date you need it if I accept your project.
There are three ways!